- Minimum 1 pax to start a workshop session.
- NOT claimable with SkillsFuture credits or SingapoRediscover vouchers.
- Please arrive at the venue at least 10 minutes before your reserved time-slot. Kindly note that no extension of time will be given to latecomers.
- Please present your confirmation email upon arrival.
- Indemnity form will be provided and it needs to be signed before the commencement of workshop.
- Participants must be aged 16 and above.
- No prior knowledge is required to participate in the leather workshop.
- All necessary materials and tools to create your cardholder.
- Participants can bring home their creation at the end of the workshop.
Let’s do our part to fight Covid!
In order to provide participants with a safe space while adhering to the latest safety measures, we are keeping it at a maximum of 2 pax for our workshop session and all participants must comply with the following:
- Be vaccinated
- Check in and out using the SafeEntry check-in system
- Masks to be on at all times
- Should your workshop session falls within 7 days after you have received Health Risk Warning (HRW), it would be mandatory for you to be tested negative on the day of the workshop before you can attend it.
- Kindly reschedule your attendance for the workshop session if:
- You are under Home Recovery / Home Isolation in the last 14 days of the workshop date
- You are feeling unwell
- Your temperature is 37.5 degree and above
A confirmation email will be sent to your email address. If you do not see the email in a few minutes, check your “junk mail” folder or “spam” folder. If you still do not receive confirmation email, please notify us at email@example.com
Final rescheduling must be made at least 72 hours before the start of workshop.
For ie. Tom booking is at 11:45am on Saturday (15 Dec). Tom must reschedule his booking to a LATER available date by 11:45am on Wednesday (12 Dec) to avoid any penalty.
- Strictly no full-refund
- 50% refund for cancellations made at least 7 days before the start of workshop
- For ie. Tom booking is at 11:45am on Saturday (15 Dec). Tom must cancel his booking by 11:45am on Saturday (8 Dec) to get his 50% refund.
- No refund for cancellations made less than 7 days before the start of Workshop
- In the event the workshop is suspended due to government measures, you will be allowed to reschedule to the next available date once the workshop resumes
How to Get There
- Address: PLAIN SUPPLIES Flagship Store, #02-K03, 107 North Bridge Rd, 179105
- By MRT: City Hall (Exit B)
- By Bus: Bus Stop After City Hall Station Exit B (32, 51, 63, 80, 195, 195A, 851, 851e, 961, 961C) , Bus Stop Opposite The Treasury (1N, 2N, 3N, 4N, 5N, 6N, 51, 61, 63, 80, 124, 145, 166, 174, 174E, 197, 851, 851E, 961, 961C, NR1, NR2, NR5, NR6, NR7, NR8)
- By Car: Car park facilities are available from Funan Mall B3 to B4 with over 400 lots.
Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries.