- Simply use a dry piece of cloth to wipe off any debris and dust.
- Use a wet piece of cloth to clean away stubborn stains – Wipe down with a dry piece of cloth thereafter.
- We do not recommend user to take the watch into the pool, shower, hot tub or sauna.
- Ensure that crown is fully engaged at all times before making contact with any water.
We recommend the following steps to prolong the shine and to prevent tarnish (oxidisation)
- Avoid excessive friction
- Avoid all Chemicals Contact
- Avoid Abrasive Contact to prevent scratches
- Remove all your jewelry before bathing, sleeping or swimming
- Cleaning the surface soon once it contact with the organic liquid(like juice,soup)
- Sealed storage after cleaning
PLAIN SUPPLIES products subject to a strict standard. Marks or irregularities in our leather can appear as these are naturally occurring features and should not be thought of as imperfections.
- Avoid contact with water, grease, perfumes, make up products and light coloured garments
- If the leather item should come into contact with water, please use a cloth and a dab motion to clean away.
-Avoid contact with any commercial liquids meant for other use.
-Avoid contact with any abrasive objects.
For more information with regards to PLAIN SUPPLIES Wallet Warranty, kindly visit our Warranty page here.